Try this nice cherry pie recipe...!
- 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 c. ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in ReaLemon brand and vanilla. Pour into prepared pastry shell. Chill 3 hours or until set. Top with cherry pie filling before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Makes one 9 inch pie. The cherry pie recipe is ready to serve....nice !